We help our clients connect with key contractors and distribution markets, and even to find their next venture.
Our Business Development Consulting Services include:
- Assistance with business plan preparation;
- Business information and resource materials
- Business advisory services;
- Market research and studies;
- Facilitate market penetration and international growth;
- Leverage relationships to grow your business;
- Seek alternative financial resources including private loans, government funding, etc. for your development programs.
Melanite Group offers a range of project management services aimed at helping a client establish, structure, plan, staff, deliver and learn from a project. We help you improve PMO performance with proven project management consulting and time-tested approaches that have been implemented in tens of organizations.
To help project managers utilize resources efficiently and keep variables in check, Melanite Group provides project management and support services to assist in the planning and successful execution of projects.
Our solutions include:
- Project management methodology development
- Project & program health checks & audit
- Project management governance & policy development
- Organization-specific project management training
Our advantage lies in the breadth of our experience. Our highly customized teams of industry experts are well-versed in a variety of methodologies and have a keen ability to produce lasting results. From project inception through execution, our highly capable project managers have the insight and experience to deliver results on time and on budget.
Innovation and Technology
Melanite Group assists its clients in innovation development journey through providing access to knowledge, technology, expertise, network and financial resources. We fast track innovation to market by working with industry and academic partners and clients to discover, develop and commercialize technology.
We have established expertise in commercialization through years of experience in technology development and market pull innovation. We are proud to be part of Alberta innovation eco-system.
In addition, we offer an array of custom technical services including but not limited to;
- Electronic system design and implementation;
- Hardware/software/firmware design and implementation;
- Product development;
- System integration, testing, commissioning.
We supply a wide range of material and equipment including but not limited to;
- Test and measurement equipment including spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, multi-meters, etc. for industrial and academic applications;
- Lab instruments such as spectrometers, Elemental Analyzer, Microscopes, etc. for research and educational purposes;
- Industrial machinery such as packaging systems, auto-baggers, etc.
- Power supplies, junction boxes, UPS’s, battery chargers for commercial and industrial applications;
- Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency components and subsystems such as transceivers, antennas, power amplifiers, passive and active filters, etc. for telecommunication applications;
- Computer and network hardware and software through partnership with IT giants such as DELL, HP, Lenovo, Cisco, Extreme Networks, TechData