Welcome to Melanite Group.
Melanite Group is a leading management consulting botique based out of Edmonton, Canada. The Company was founded in 2015 by executives with extensive industrial and management experience in Canada and abroad.
We have worked closely with a wide range of private, public, and not for profit organizations to clearly understand what inspires extraordinary performance and drives outstanding results.
We work with different levels of government in Canada including Federal, Provincial and Municipal as well as private sector companies to fulfill their business requirements.
Some of our customers are:
Government of Alberta
Government of British Columbia
Government of Saskatchewan
City of Winnipeg
Thompson Rivers University
University of Northern BC
Royal Alberta Museum
We’ve worked with clients of various sizes across different industries from oil and gas to ICT, to electricity generation, environmental services, healthcare, research and educational institutes and so on.
We help our clients connect with key contractors and distribution markets, and even to find their next venture.
Our Business Development Consulting Services include:
- Assistance with business plan preparation;
- Business information and resource materials
- Business advisory services;
- Market research and studies;
- Find new markets for your products/services across the globe;
- Facilitate market penetration and international growth;
- Leverage relationships to grow your business;
- Seek alternative financial resources including private loans, government funding, etc. for your development programs;
Melanite Group offers a range of project management services aimed at helping a client establish, structure, plan, staff, deliver and learn from a project. We help you improve PMO performance with proven project management consulting and time-tested approaches that have been implemented in tens of organizations.
To help project managers utilize resources efficiently and keep variables in check, Melanite Group provides project management and support services to assist in the planning and successful execution of projects.
Our solutions include:
- Project management methodology development
- Project & program health checks & audit
- Project management governance & policy development
- Organization-specific project management training
Our advantage lies in the breadth of our experience. Our highly customized teams of industry experts are well-versed in a variety of methodologies and have a keen ability to produce lasting results. From project inception through execution, our highly capable project managers have the insight and experience to deliver results on time and on budget.
Examples of Deliverables
- Business Case
- Project Charter
- Project Plan
- Resource Plan
- Communication Plan
- Procurement Plan
- Change Management Strategy
- Training Plan
- Status Reports
- Issue Log
- Change Control Process
- Financial Reports
- Project Closure Report
- Lessons Learned Report
Melanite Group assists its clients in innovation development journey through providing access to knowledge, technology, expertise, network and financial resources. We fast track innovation to market by working with industry and academic partners and clients to discover, develop and commercialize technology.
We have established expertise in commercialization through years of experience in technology development and market pull innovation. We are proud to be part of Alberta innovation eco-system.
We supply a wide range of material and equipment including but not limited to;
- Test and measurement equipment including spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, multi-meters, etc. for industrial and academic applications;
- Lab instruments such as spectrometers, Elemental Analyzer, Microscopes, etc. for research and educational purposes;
- Power supplies, junction boxes, UPS’s, battery chargers for commercial and industrial applications;
- Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency components and subsystems such as transceivers, antennas, power amplifiers, passive and active filters, etc. for telecommunication applications;
- Security and access control systems and components
- Computer and network hardware and software through partnership with IT giants such as DELL, HP, Lenovo, Cisco, Extreme Networks, TechData
Our extensive combined experience as business owners, operators, and management consultants provide us with a comprehensive basis of understanding when it comes to difficult decisions and complex business problems.
We are knowledgeable about what we do, energetic about supporting our clients, passionate about making a measurable impact in all we do.
We are passionate about assisting our clients achieve practical results with real impact. We work with our clients to help them make better decisions and deliver the sustainable success they desire.